TYPE OF USE
MOTUL FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN is designed to be used in all types of gasoline engines with injection or carburetors, naturally aspirated or turbocharged with or without catalytic converter, using all kinds of gasoline including E10 biofuel. MOTUL FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN effectively cleans dirtying and clogging which appear in the whole fuel system: condensation in the fuel system • gumming in the carburetor • injector nozzle fouling • dirtying of combustion chambers and inlet valves.
MOTUL FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN provides perfect lubrication during the cleaning process and prevents removed micro-particles from depositing.
A clean fuel system is a necessary condition for an effective engine to run. MOTUL FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN allows to:
• clean the carburetors or the injectors (for better atomization)
• prevent the formation of deposits and varnishes on inlet valves and in combustion chambers
• disperse condensation water in order to avoid any fuel system oxidation
Regular use will provide:
• optimum engine performances
• fuel savings
• increased lifetime of the fuel system and catalytic converter
• a reduction of exhaust pollutants emissions
Directly pour one can of FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN in the tank before refueling, regularly, depending on the use (shorten intervals in urban use). The fuel system will be then completely cleaned, from the tank to the combustion chamber. A can of FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN is sufficient for a tank capacity of up to 60 liters. In case of a bigger tank capacity, the recommended mixing ratio is 0.50% (200:1). Do not exceed the recommended proportion. If necessary, proceed to 2 successive treatments.
Curative treatment: use the product purely by plugging in the fuel system with the adaptation kit.
Refer to the MSDS sheet and the information mentioned on the product label.