Micro ceramic solid lubricant suspension based on hexagonal boron nitride (BN) in selected base oils. The laminar graphite-similar structure reduces friction and wear and prevents direct metal-to-metal contact. The < 0.5 µm particle size guarantees optimum filter flow properties and protects against depositing of solid lubricant particles.
- reduces frictional losses
- suitable for diesel particulate filters
- miscible with all commercially available motor oils
- increases smooth operation
- highest thermal stability
- excellent high and low temperature behavior
- tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
- stable under extreme pressures
- compatible with fine filters
- no deposits
- long engine service life
- chemically inert
- reduces fuel consumption
Areas of application
Added to the lubricating oil of engines, compressors, pumps and manual transmissions. Excellent for use in passenger car and commercial vehicle engines (gasoline and diesel). Miscible with all commercially available motor oils and motor vehicle gear oils.
300 ml is sufficient for up to 5 liters of motor oil. Long-term effect up to 50,000 km. Shake well before use!
Not suitable for use with wet clutches!