Wynn's Oil System Cleaner is an oil soluble supplement cleaning and protecting the oil circulation system and preventing contamination of fresh oil by residues left behind.
Dissolves sludge, dirt and deposits in the crankcase, the oil ducts and all parts in the oil circulation system.
Keeps the dissolved impurities in suspension and prevents their agglomeration.
Frees piston rings and hydraulic valve lifters.
Avoids contamination of fresh oil by residues left behind.
Prolongs the lifetime of the new oil due to the cleaning procedure.
Contains EP additives for additional protection against wear during the treatment.
Does not harm catalytic converters.
Compatible with all mineral and synthetic engine oils and suitable for regular and low SAPS applications.
For petrol, LPG and diesel engines with or without turbocharger and stationary equipment.
Gearboxes (non-automatic), differentials and reduction gears.
- Warm up engine and add 325 ml Wynn's Oil System Cleaner to the engine oil.
- Let the engine operate at idle for 20 minutes.
- Stop engine and immediately change the oil and filter.
- One can of 325 ml treats up to 6 litres of engine oil.
Manual gearboxes, differentials and reduction gears:
- Add 5 % Wynn's Oil System Cleaner to the oil.
- Drive 1 to 8 hours without overcharging the engine. Change the oil.