TYPE OF USE
MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN is a cleaner additive design to be used in all types of Diesel injection systems, with indirect or direct injection, naturally aspirated or turbocharged, with or without DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and with or without SCR (Selective Catalyst Reduction) systems. MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN effectively cleans dirtying and clogging which appear in the whole Diesel fuel injection system:
- injector nozzle fouling
- condensation in the fuel system
- gumming in the injection pump
- dirtying of combustion chambers and inlet valves
MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN provides a perfect lubrication during cleaning phase and prevents removed micro-particles from depositing. Moreover, it prevents from Diesel fuel oxidation and microorganisms formation.
A clean fuel system is a necessary condition for an effective engine functioning. MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN allows to:
- Clean the injectors (for better diesel spraying) and the high pressure pump
- Avoid formation of deposits on the intake valves and in the combustion chamber
- Disperse the condensation water to prevent oxidation of the injection system
The use of MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN will ensure:
• Preservation of original engine power and performance
• Reduction of fuel consumption and emissions of exhaust pollutants (smoke, soot ...)
• Easy cold start and better driving pleasure
• Increased life of injection system and post-treatment systems
• Maintaining engine reliability
Pour one whole can of MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN in the Diesel tank before refueling, the fuel system will be then
completely cleaned, from the tank to the injector and the combustion chamber. A can is sufficient for tanks up to 60 liters.
Do not exceed the recommended proportion. If necessary, proceed to 2 successive treatments.
To maintain the benefits of cleaning, use MOTUL DIESEL SYSTEM CLEAN regularly.